Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Two naughty kids (also they are admins)

DoctorEvil

Prelude: I was banned before I could gather evidence or get steamIDs, however I will attempt to add proof if I can get back into the server later on.

1: HG | JessicaJoy and [HG]FatalSkillz

2: [steamIDs not available as they banned me before I could gather it]

3: Gmod Serious RP DarkRP server: 67.228.245.13:27015

4: 00:30 GMT+5

5: Proof? Only my calm nature and the fact that I cared enough to register and post this.

6: Both of those named above were part of raiding gangs for the past half hour. After a raid, two CPs followed them back to their base. After putting several wanted reports out whilst staking out the gang base, these two appeared outside and proceeded to pick up the CPs with their physguns and move them away from the criminal base. Seeing this I told one of them that they were abusing admin. They protested loudly, and phys-picked me up too.

I shot Jessica (as the police chief) and was kicked.

I returned to the server (as an unarmed citizen) and told them it was admin abuse and its ruining the server, at which point both jessica and skillz began shouting on Mic words to the effect of: "Admin abuse huh? how do you like this?", and proceeded to phys-push me into the top corner of the map and froze me there.

After killing myself and respawning, they both continued.

Several seconds later I was banned for disrespect.

Sorry that I don't have any proof at the moment, however I will check back on the server later in case they are still there, no doubt they will continue when they see me.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Ok ..so here is the story.

FatalSkillz had a hit on a CP. He shoots him. Doctor Evil random arrests him (there are no laws) I phys-gun Doctor and tell him to go un-arrest him cause there were no laws made.

As soon as I set him down ..he RDMs me. I kicked Doctor for the RDM ..I also kicked the CP that Fatal had the hit on because he kept arguing with us about "That isn't RP ..he shoots a cop and I can arrest him ..think of real life ..IRL people can't get away with him .." I kicked him for arguing with an admin and job abusing.

When they returned ..as "unarmed citizen" ..fatal and I both phys-gunned them and tried to explain to them the rules ..the one with the mic kept talking over us ..we DID put them in the top corner of the map where they could sit until Fatal could ban them for breaking the rules.

No where within our discussion we said "Admin abuse huh? how do you like this?"

I've spoken with Skillz since putting this report up and he's been nothing but helpful.

I understand that the admins had good intentions, but they were less than diplomatic and rather ham-fisted at the time and should bear this in mind with their future conduct.

A little explanation before taking action can help a lot.

im pretty sure shooting and killing someone in plain site is a law no matter what and is justified by an arrest.

Not unless the Mayor puts it in the laws. Hitman is a legal job unless the Mayor says "No Hits In Public"

That is how I have always known it.

oh ..and those forums rules xD

Not sure I post here but cba starting a new thread. I had the same problem with Jessica, she was guarding Skillz (I think) while they robbed, I had nothing so that doesn't matter but she was a hitman and was guarding him. She said she accepted hits from him but not sure thats true. No problem with skillz he's a thief but Jessica was participating in the robbery which is against rules. You can't actually enter my place as you are not a thief. And if you had a hit on me you would've killed me immediately not wait until I counted down to tell you to get out.

EDIT: Just found out I'm banned as well. How is that fair? You were in my base.

EDIT: Its been cleared up now, no problems.

Edited by connorm1418
New information

Both people who have posted in this thread have said all things are cleared up ..can we mark this "Not Abuse" or "Reviewed Thank You" ? :)

Oh and BTW ..I was paid to kill you after you broke NLR for teh first time ..I was not particpating in the robbery ..but was just standing around.

Regardless of whether things have been settled with the players filing the report, I can still view this as abuse and multiple staff members agree.

Killing someone as a hitman is illegal regardless of what the mayor says. It's a risky job and you're committing murder; he should not have been phys gunned for arresting you. In addition, I don't believe phys gunning the guy to the corner of the map was necessary at all, that was excessive use of admin powers which can also be viewed as abuse. There are commands such as !jail so the player can be jailed and unable to run away from you. Finally, it seems to me like when the other player was "arguing with admins" he was just trying to pleed his case. Turns out he was right too, killing people as a hitman IS illegal regardless of what the mayor says... it's murder. Next time make sure you are clear on the rules and the excessive use of force needs to stop.

Anyway, there's only so much we can do without proof, but we're glad you brought this to our attention since this does sound like abuse.

Edited by F4ithl3ss