Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Worst admin ever... no joke

Shotdown007

Quipie,who plays on the Gmod server, needs to get his admin removed plus get banned. I went on yesterday and about 3 mins in he come up to me and says "don't look at me" then kills me. So then i decided to do the same thing and he bans me for 5 mins. After i came back, all he did was him saying,"Why u so back,u do u suck so much?". Ask any HG member that plays Gmod, they know what i am talking about. All he does is he picks on one guy at a time a and he makes sure that no important admins are online so he wont get busted.Plus he just trolls to everyone except the admins. PLZ GET RID OF HIM. and trust me when i say this. if you need proof, all u need to do is go onto the server when he's on. you'll see what i mean once you see him online.:mad:

Edited by F4ithl3ss

I cant but u can ask the other HG gmod players for info, i think one of them recorded what happened last night

Yes you can, type record quipie.dem into your console. If you say he always acts like this, just go record him acting like this.

Ummm i have some input on this as i am always the main victim of his trolls, Me and JessicaJoy recorded SEVERAL demos of him admin abusing / trolling / disrespecting other players, i told him many times that he needs to read the motd on the site and learn the rules of the server, his reply to that was "You mad Bri You mad? Why do you suck so much Bri?"

Oh and btw, here is a demo of him being very disrespectful towards me.

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/th/demo.dem

Qdipie has been causing a lot of problems recently and his actions haven't been going unnoticed. In fact, I just spoke with him earlier today aboutm all of it. What I would suggest is to compile a bunch of evidence into one Abuse or Ban Report. Not much we can do with a little "fuck you" here and a phys gun there. We need sufficient evidence of abuse or douchebaggery in order to take any action further than "Don't do that"