Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin abuse "Cat Taco"

BigJ

1. Abuser name: "Cat

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:29210481

3. What server:Gmod

4. About what time:720 ma

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident:Faithless was banning someone for RDMING than BLAPZ/CAT banned faithless for banning admin without asking him who he was

post-2449-13525954254455_thumb.jpg

Edited by F4ithl3ss

I talked to faithless about it already, but I thought it was some random who had just bought admin and thought he could ban another admin, I am sorry about this, I will talk all the consequences that result in this. It's just I am fed up with some of the admins atm, which I know is not the correct reason to not follow protocol.

I haven't been banned in over a year >.>

Anyway...

I talked to faithless about it already, but I thought it was some random who had just bought admin and thought he could ban another admin, I am sorry about this, I will talk all the consequences that result in this. It's just I am fed up with some of the admins atm, which I know is not the correct reason to not follow protocol.

Could have easily been prevented by typing "ulx who" in console or by talking to me about it first so I would have a chance to tell you who it was. If one admin bans another, you can't just ban that admin, you are on the same level as them. You should have just taken a screenshot and uploaded it to the forums and let staff handle the situation

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Like I said to Faithless, I will take responsibility for my actions, if my admin is taken, it is taken, It's just that some of the paid admins do much worse and have and I am starting to get fed up with the paid admins thinking they are the shit when they aren't even in HG.