Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Old Greg

F4ithl3ss

1. Name: -hg- Old Greg

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:36810179

3. Server: Garry's Mod Dark RP

4. Reason: RDM and NLR

5. Proof: Demo

6. Comments: Banned until an unban request is made

Demo Ticks

• Tick 10800, threw a grenade at my house in an attempt to break in, which failed
  • Tick 15000, threw a second grenade at my house and was killed along with 2 others trying to break in
  • Tick 27500, threw a third grenade at my house which also failed
  • Tick 36000, threw a fourth grenade

By this point I was suspicious of grenade duping so I began spectating him at tick 38000 to find out, but since I don't play Garry's Mod often, I might need a second opinion on whether or not the player actually was grenade duping.

• Tick 39000, threw a grenade at BigJ's house and died
  • Tick 42000, you were back at your base and grabbed a gun and a grenade. It looks to me like you grenade duped since you stopped and I heard a noise as if you were picking something up when there wasn't actually anything there. (Someone more experienced will have to tell me if this is grenade duping)
  • Tick 45000, you were sick of all of your failed attempts to ruin people's hard work, so you just decided to throw a grenade into 4 people for absolutely no reason and kill 3 of them
  • Tick 47000, you threw yet another grenade into my house, so I decided to finally ban you

This type of behavior is unacceptable, especially since you're wearing an HG tag when you're in our servers.

Edited by F4ithl3ss