Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

September abuse

That0Insane0Dude

Name: September

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:20486883

server: jailbreak

tell us bout what happened: alot hes been abusing his powers fking alot of crap.He had been told by me lazarus and many other admins to stop tried talkign to him he said he didnt care he could do what he wants. I told him later if he continued his admin can and will be revoked he said he didnt care. He slapped boot, ray, and other people many times for no reason as show in screen shots.

PROOF: i got a demo and couple of screenshots

screenshots:

demo:

if i can email it to one yall that would be great bc i cant upload a .avi file

post-6843-13525954255115_thumb.jpg

post-6843-135259542553_thumb.jpg

Edited by n1ckkkkk

wow insane. you took 2 screens big deal n i love how on the second screen right above me it clearly shows perry slaping him too. ohhh but no u dont say anything to him when he does things. even after i got a hang of the rules and everyone forgave me u keep fricken going on about every little thing i did. i barely did anything...the worst i did was slap those 2 ppl which was VERY early today and not only that but i wasnt the only one......i just followed what they were doin. I dont get it everyone else forgave me for being an idiot admin earlier but that was cuz i was new n then i didnt even do anything else that except for and occasional freekill which was never on purpose and always an accident. and afterward i would slay myself. Im sorry but i was just learning today because i havent played hellsgamers servers for a long time. and the rules have changed ALOT. I am sorry it wont happen again please give me another chance....after all hellsgamers servers are the best! :)

Edited by September

september uve been doing this stuff all day dont even start lieing so many people will come here and tell the same thing. I told you many times today the whole day to stop u refused you said you didnt care. Now that im doing somethign ur lieing and sucking up. Uve been at this all day everytime any admin told you to stop you continued. Abotu the fking no you never slayed youself and you lived bc other admisn cant slay other admins so you lied there to.