Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Steam broke!?...

Delink

Hey i got a huge problem my steam community (ingame chat and so...) broke, when i starts my Multi-player games it says: "Access the Steam Community while playing. Press Shift+§ to begin" i do that and w8 and nothings happens... Yes i tryed to change the button, but it didn't helped?! :wtf:

If u tried this before or got any ideas to fix it please help! :)

- Delink

Edited by Delink

Hey nick i got this one huge problem my css dont auto-download maps any more?! 0o :S

^ just tryed this + open / close games but dont work... at all!

weird... deleting clientregistry.blob is supposed to fix everything.... well i guess deleting your Steam folder and just reinstalling steam and letting your games redownload overnight is your only option

weird... deleting clientregistry.blob is supposed to fix everything.... well i guess deleting your Steam folder and just reinstalling steam and letting your games redownload overnight is your only option

Yeahh..... just hoped there was an other way :s