Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello to all of you :)

Skjold

^_^ Thank you, it's also nice to see you have a lot of danish people in the clan :) But yea one thing I hate is when some idiots crash the jailbreak server, or a bug happen so I can't see the server on my favourite/history list. Because at night the only jailbreak servers with a lot of people at night are either your server or German+French servers only :(

Boot just call me shield :) its the danish word for shield. Or call me SK :P But my rl name is harder to pronounce lmao ^^ So just be happy I ain't using that :D

Or if you really wanna learn how to pronounce it go to google translate, choose first as english and second as danish, and then write Skjold in it and after that press on "listen" ^^

Guest Batters
welcome to the forums and the clan man, i see you're making a name for yourself already :) you should come to the other css/tf2 servers and gmod sometime ( dust2dm is AWESOME )

apart from it being AWP'er central i agree with that :) but at peak time its bloody hard to even move anywhere! :/