Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

High pitch sound

Tommo

Whenever i play Minecraft or BFBC2 with my speakers plugged in, a high pitch sounds occurs.

I have read somewhere that it is the grapichs card which just does it with some games.

The minecraft issue started after patch, which Notch he released.

Here two pages i found, but i found no help from it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/e2ygc/dae_hear_a_high_pitched_squealing_sound_when/

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=113929

Thanks

The sound in your headphones is probably electromagnetic noise bleeding over from the graphics into the headphone channel. You can get a dampener (not sure the proper name) from radio shack or the like i'm sure. I got one with my super fancy headphones that seems to help.

hmm maybe you can try that?

Are you running Minecraft standalone or off the web browser?

hmm maybe you can try that?

Are you running Minecraft standalone or off the web browser?

I cant find the dxdiag in setting in the dxdiag.

The high pitch sounds occurs while using the browser and the client.

And i dont know what you/they mean by the first quote.

Guest The_Monkey

Fastest cheapest way to fix your front panel audio fubar is to use the connectors in the back of your case.

Otherwise, do it the right way and pickup an external USB audio decoder. You will remove any interference from your computer in your audio.

yes, they are essentially a sound card integrated into a usb unit.

Depending on the one you get, you'll have the same jacks (it also depends if they are 5.1/surround sound compatible).

I see.

I will check this out.

Thanks guys!