Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Decent Headset

Guest Batters

Guest Batters

Okayy,

Im looking for a relativly good quality headset (not fussed about mic but if it has one its a bonus). I am looking for one for max £20 preferably less. any suggestions?

Guest Batters

thanks, £25 not too bad virtually what im looking for :) Thanks

i was going to say along the lines of the Logitech G35. ive heard nothing but great things from my friends. used one for a few weeks, loved it. BUT idk if thats in ur price range -_-

just a bit out of my price range :L around £50 on ebay :)

I've got a Logitech G330 and I love it. It retails for $50, so it may be in your price range given the exchange rate.

again these are on ebay for £40 so a bit far out as well :)

Guest The_Monkey
20 pound headset? I would save more money.

^^ this...

If you want 20 pounds on your head, I will gladly set my glorious testicle filled ball sack on your forehead...just saying.

Guest Batters
^^ this...

If you want 20 pounds on your head, I will gladly set my glorious testicle filled ball sack on your forehead...just saying.

sorry but no thanks :P

and i say £20, because i will be shot by my parents for buying them anyway so i may as well minimise the damage they cause to me :L

Ear-bridges snapped off after a year of use (mind you i handle all my electronics with the utmost care) POS don't buy.

im not a headphone geek - i know virtually nothing about them :L which bit is the ear-bridges? the foamy/leather or whatever bit that goes around the ear?