Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for no reason

Death^

1. Your in-game name: RageCage

2. Server that you were banned on: play in tdm d2 #2

3. The Banning admin: no clue

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:1573764

5. Reason for ban: no clue play in the server all the time, went to practice before my cevo match like normal and it said i was banned

Thats just ridiculous ive been playing in HG servers for years, and because of a public group you mass ban? my other account STEAM_0:1:11620713 is also banned I'm guessing for the same dumb reason, real mature as a community

You were banned for being in a banned steam group. The Naughty Gamers.

Please leave the group to be unbanned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

so because i accept a random public group invite i get banned

There were valid reasons for doing so. Please don't go off without knowing the situation.

why would i care about a situation with hg and a random group? and why would i get banned for accepting a random group invite

as a regular on your servers for years and years I'm actually very disappointed in HG

why would i care about a situation with hg and a random group? and why would i get banned for accepting a random group invite

as a regular on your servers for years and years I'm actually very disappointed in HG

You shouldn't, and I feel bad for the people caught in the drama like yourself.

I can unban you no problem, just leave that group...

What else can I say?

shit happens

Done

http://www.dead-silent.com/css.jpg

^^ takes a lil dedication to a server in my opinion

Damn that's for sure man.

@Grizzley Yea I saw you in there ><

Still seeing RageCage and Death on there but as soon as it refreshes you'll be unbanned.

Unbanned

Edited by Never trust a hippie