Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban request

i0wnzuzz

1. Your in-game name:mercenary

2. Server that you were banned on:gmod rp

3. The Banning admin:no idea i was ban out of no were

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:31885050

5. Reason for ban:well i have no idea really it said ban until you visit the forums well here i am and its been about 4-5 hours now i have yet to see a report on me and the reason is a horrible one i didn't even break a rule so thats why i am requesting to be unban. An also since the reason was very unjust i think it would be considered a random ban.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Tue Jan 11 18:23:04 2011 [HG] SovietWaffle (STEAM_0:0:30149208): !goto merc

Tue Jan 11 18:23:07 2011 PomPom (STEAM_0:0:27761994): /buymicrowave

Tue Jan 11 18:23:11 2011 [HG] SovietWaffle (STEAM_0:0:30149208): !ban merc 100 propblock'

Tue Jan 11 18:23:11 2011 «SG.Mem» mercenary(team pual) (STEAM_0:0:31885050) disconnected

no im not talking about yesterday today the 12th i got ban out of no were and it wasent prop block i had a key pad

The banning admin banned you yesterday for prop blocking for the duration of 100 minutes. He posted a report today, and it was decided that your offense was worthy of an extended ban. You were banned permanently until you posted an unban request that would show us why you deserve to be unbanned.

ok 1 he previously ban me for that same offence i dont think that it is fair to be ban 2 times for the same reason that would be like me banning some 1 for a week and then banning him again for the same reason just because i felt that it needed to be longer and not only that but that clearly was not prop block there was key pads! and if u dont want any 1 blocking spawn even with a key pad u should probably point that out its not fair to walk up to some 1 and ban them bc u feel like they needed to be if u dont want this to happen update the motd instead of making up rules that dont make and sense and i didnt even get a warning it could have been so simple as the admin to just remove it himself! or tele me tohim andtell me to remove it! not o hey this has key pads haha lets just go up to them and ban them even tho it clearly says that puting key pads!!! IS NOT PROP BLOCK prop let me tell u want prop block is its when u have no way to get into or out of the actual area! there for i shouldent be ban! also if your going to ban some 1 for prop block y the hell should u do a perma ban it could have been as easy as geting a key pad cracker. oh and not to mention that i said i was gana give the code anddddddd if it wasent for a ass hole prop pushing me i would have been able to actually tell them the code........... but instead of banning him u have the great idea of banning me after all those reasons. they didnt even ban the prop pusher! so this is y i should be unban...........

It doesn't matter if you have fucking keypads... I asked you about it in steam and you said you thought it would be funny to trap everyone. Also, what are you talking about when you say "if u dont want any 1 blocking spawn even with a key pad u should probably point that out"? We already have a rule against it, it's the no prop blocking and no blocking spawn rule...

Not unbanned, all you're trying to do is tell us that your offense isn't ban worthy when it has already been decided that it was ban worthy.