Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Requesting Unban

Jovo

1. Your in-game name: -hg- Jovo es super sexy!

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: The Rising Sun {Reborn}

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:16500121

5. Reason for ban: "Spamming HLDJ MULTIPLE times"

More info: I was banned for accidentally hitting my right alt key. This activates my HLDJ, which had a song loaded. I immediately turned it off, and was still banned while attempting to apologize. Also, this was the first time that it had activated while a round was occuring, at an inappropriate time.

Rising Sun was being very "grumpy", to put it lightly. I don't want to start a flame war, just play. That's all.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Being "grumpy" isn't why you were banned. I was "grumpy" because of a separate issue which needs it's own resolving. You were banned because that was the third time (not first sir, nice try with that one) that you spammed HLDJ at an inappropriate time (while dead, maybe you should try mentioning that). Also, you did not "immediately turn it off," I immediately turned YOU off with a mute. And isn't it kind of difficult to accidentally it right alt? That would require your right hand off the mouse for it to not be awkward, and unless you're typing, there's no keys around to hit. It was an hour ban. I'm sure you can wait it out.

JovoEvidence.jpg

1) I don't see you muting me in there. I see me turning it off, and you going immediately to ban.

2) Would you like me to take a photo of me and my keyboard when I'm dead? Both my hands are on my keyboard, and my right thumb is on the edge of the alt key and the space bar.

3) I understand that it shouldn't have happened. I didn't want it to happen. But I don't know of any other time that it went off while I was dead. I was generally AFK while I was dead, so take as you will.

4) Was the global server ban really needed?

That's all. I guess I'll miss out on my last night of gaming before finals, then. See you all in 2 weeks, probably.