Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Delink

1. Abuser name: [HG] Joe Sano

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:20649509

3. What server: HeLLBreak

4. About what time: like 30mins ago not sure

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/c3/hl2_2011-01-14_17-15-28-87.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Some one was at the electric chair when a player press the button and kill him, this t get angry and tell Joe to slay him... and he do this! no reason for this slay.. i know ppl will say "it's only ÓNE slay" yes that right, but it was a normal player how told him to do it and if he do what ever ppl ask him to, this can go a really bad way.

when almost every player, t and ct,admins and non admins, are like "ohhhh snap frekill ,slay him,slayhim,slayhim" i would have slayed him. it wasnt only one person it was pretty much everyone alive to tell me

i didn't hear any alive tell u to slay him, and i cant find in console if any alive told u too but sure if u got proof post it

... btw i dont wanan bitch over this so if u got proof post it otherwise i'll leav this thread to staff

Okay Joe, it doesn't matter who or how many people tell you to slay the offender.

Unless you physically see it happen, you run the risk of being accused of abuse if you choose to act on what others say (Assuming no proof) (like in this case).

This is why in jailbreak, you may want to NOT let people tell you what to do. If you haven't seen it, lean on the side of caution and say

"unless I see it, I can't do anything, sorry" something like that

Okay Joe, it doesn't matter who or how many people tell you to slay the offender.

Unless you physically see it happen, you run the risk of being accused of abuse if you choose to act on what others say (Assuming no proof) (like in this case).

This is why in jailbreak, you may want to NOT let people tell you what to do. If you haven't seen it, lean on the side of caution and say

"unless I see it, I can't do anything, sorry" something like that

my bad ill take full responsibility of what happened