Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

.-.0-0.-. Abuse

Jino

1. Abuser name: .-.0-0.-.

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:37078787

3. What server: CSS HeLLsGamers bhop server

4. About what time: 1:50 AM Central Standard Time

5. PROOF: http://imageflock.com/img/1295165448.png

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Well, I was just bhopping around when this guy joined the server, flaunting his Admin stats by Drugging people, and detonating timebombs on me and other players. I didn't complain, but it was very annoying. Later on, he started doing this more and more frequently, and lowgraving to fly around the map to find people to drug/detonate making it very difficult to progress. Again ,I never said anything.

After a while, I minimized to turn on my music, and when I came back, he said "Hey Jino" on the mic, to which I replied "What?" (again, on the mic) Immediately after I answered, he banned me.

EDIT: He later said that it was for racism when I jokingly answered "Straight up n*gga." to a friend in the server.

But that was over 10 minutes ago and no warning was received.

So yeah.

If that's not admin abuse I don't know what is.

Edited by Jino
Left out some info

Well we can't dop anything without a demo or screenshots of him using the drug and bombing players and also there is no racism allowed in our servers which clearly is stated in the motd before you join as well. Next time get proof of him using these commands and we can take further action.

1. Abuser name: .-.0-0.-.

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:37078787

3. What server: CSS HeLLsGamers bhop server

4. About what time: 1:50 AM Central Standard Time

5. PROOF: http://imageflock.com/img/1295165448.png

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Well, I was just bhopping around when this guy joined the server, flaunting his Admin stats by Drugging people, and detonating timebombs on me and other players. I didn't complain, but it was very annoying. Later on, he started doing this more and more frequently, and lowgraving to fly around the map to find people to drug/detonate making it very difficult to progress. Again ,I never said anything.

After a while, I minimized to turn on my music, and when I came back, he said "Hey Jino" on the mic, to which I replied "What?" (again, on the mic) Immediately after I answered, he banned me.

EDIT: He later said that it was for racism when I jokingly answered "Straight up n*gga." to a friend in the server.

But that was over 10 minutes ago and no warning was received.

So yeah.

If that's not admin abuse I don't know what is.

take a SS of console if not closed CSS yet!

Jino you got banned for racism for that i told u in the server in these exact words, Jino what did you just say, and you used the racists word again after i already heard you say it. For me i dont give warnings when i hear it i just ban for 30mins to 1hr. racism to me = ban, not providing warning for you. If you were doing other than that such as mic spam or anything else then i would have warned you.

Jino you got banned for racism for that i told u in the server in these exact words, Jino what did you just say, and you used the racists word again after i already heard you say it. For me i dont give warnings when i hear it i just ban for 30mins to 1hr. racism to me = ban, not providing warning for you. If you were doing other than that such as mic spam or anything else then i would have warned you.

I don't know who told you, you could do that.

Follow the admin rules,

you need to warn them first before any actions are taken. Thank you.

@Simba: It has always been a rule of ours for people who break rules to be warned of their actions (with the exception of some things). Our MOTD and Admin rules are spelt out for a reason.

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/21341-Rules-for-racism

However, this whole ""Straight up n*gga" is not happening again. Consider this fair warning "Jino", if you are caught uttering racist remarks again, jokingly or not, you will remain banned.

Your screenshot is meaningless as you don't have anything supporting your accusations other than you were banned.

There is nothing more to be said or done here.

Closed.

Edited by enigma#