Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

NomNomNoms

1. Abuser name: -hg- BigJ

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:11358487

3. What server: DarkRP

4. About what time: 3 AM Pacific

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/0b/bigj.png

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/sv/bigj2.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: Some guys are rdming from rooftops, ladmin's still don't have kill logs so I throw on god mode, and try to see who's doing it. Ten seconds after, BigJ ungod's me, I ask tell him in admin chat i'd appreciate if he didn't do that, no idea why he did so in the first place. I put god mode back on, five seconds later, ungod's me again.

Edited by Doobie

God mode is only when Your gettin RDMed from RDMers not to check and see there are other ways to check

1.cloak

2.spectate

3. jail him

4. freeze him

there are options that u can do before god mode my understanding is that they dont want us to use it and i dont see a right for u to use it

in anything i see u abuseing your admin MR

Edited by BigJ

i dont think you see wat i seeing, you want him to Stop give the warning to make him stop jail him, than give your warning if he continues than you kick now he had no guns to RDM anymore if he comes back and still RDMS now u ban...

again the steps

warn

kick

ban

running up with god mode is just gonna make him shot you, or physics gun him u get shot so take it away JAIL/Freeze him he cant do anything now, make your warning clear than follow the steps, GOD mode is a last option i see there is no need for it so we should not be doing it, If you gonna be an admin and enforce the rules do it right this way when he come to the forum u can say i did this, tho there are other cases when do other things glitching the server/dupeing etc u do other things

BigJ it isn't your place to decide when an admin can use a command. Don't use powers on another admin. If he is misusing a command get in TS and let Soccercrazy or JJK know (Gmod staff). If they are not available get proof that he shouldn't be doing something and make a report.