Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Knives - Command Abuse

Rick

1. Abuser name: [HG] Knives

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:30001599

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 1/17/2011 6:43AM EST

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/kh/ba_jail_hellsgamers_se_r20001.jpg

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/pv/ba_jail_hellsgamers_se_r20002.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: He's been doing this for the past week, spamming the slap command on everyone and it needs to stop. He does it to more than just admins, sometimes he does it to random players and they say "what the fuck stop slapping me". He continues to do it despite warnings and I think he needs at least a talking to. It also spams the fuck out of the chat, which stops anyone from typing a thing, and sometimes text chat is implemented into games, as well as admin chat.

Edited by n1ckkkkk

Ok, First of all I only did it to keith stone, madman, and wicked sniper. R0ME0 was slapped because he FK'd me on accident. All of the others (with an exception of keith stone) slapped me back, but keith stone was laughing and not complaining the whole time. And nobody told me repeatedly to stop, once IPT told me to stop, I stopped. I didnt do it to "random people" and i didnt do it when there were trivia or other things when the chat was implemented into the game. And as far as having it happen for the last week? I have only had my admin for the last couple days, you can go into my records and see that.

You can talk to anyone who i listed they will all confirm my story. But afterall this IS aboose, and I can promise it wont happen again.

Yea, it is overly excessive. But once again, it was for fun in which everybody was having, it wasnt just me going "slap slap slap luls" it was late at night, there werent many people on the server, and i wanted to liven the crowd and once again nobody was complaining, and once ITP said stop i stopped.