Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rawzz

1. Abuser name: -hg- Dirty Mike (Team Spam)

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:1658175

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 7:30 PM EST

5. PROOF:

1_th.png

2_th.png

3_th.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: I'm just tired of the spamming of commmands, chat and all of it. Once he teamlocked an admin (Jeepster) it was the last straw, especially when he didn't answer Jeepster asking why he got locked. Couldn't get alot of the command spamming but I managed to grab some. He just needs a talking to, because the non-admins in the server see admins spamming and just think they can do whatever they want.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

He shouldn't have team locked Jeepster since Jeepster is also an admin. As far as the muting dead and unmuting alive goes, that's just to avoid players still talking when they die, but I see where you're coming from when you say doing it 5 times isn't necessary. I'm heading into the server to get his attention

Edited by F4ithl3ss

In the future, just type the sm_who command in your console every now and then so you are aware of who the admins in the server are. If an admin is freekilling like he was in this situation, all you have to do is take a screenshot, post a report, and we can deal with them on the forums.

Reviewed, thank you