Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Knives, Krypto

Russian Privet

Abuser name(s): Krypto, Knives

Steam IDs: Not known, but it's obvious who they are I think.

Server: [HG] Jailbreak

About what time: The last hour

Proof: http://rapidshare.com/files/443191129/celebrate.dem

http://rapidshare.com/files/443193744/talk.dem

Please tell us about the incident:

Basically Keith Stone (a well known member of HG) was delaying as a CT during LR. He was playing shitty music and running away so he could continue spamming it. I insulted him for doing it and it all ballooned into this.

http://rapidshare.com/files/443191129/celebrate.dem

Here's Keith delaying as a CT and spamming his music and laughing about it. The demo also catches me calling Skjold a 'fucking idiot'. Yes, I admit that - but that's me getting frustrated over Keith delaying and three admins sitting online doing nothing.

http://rapidshare.com/files/443193744/talk.dem

You can catch Flingueur here taunting me, and you can catch Knives here playing a sound clip when dead. Then basically my friend DAMusIcmAN and Keith began arguing because Keith was admitting he killed me for no reason (I was facing the back wall on the bench, as the order said, and he killed me for fun) and this is what Knives had to say about it:

*DEAD* [admin] [HG] Knives : dude its just a shot

[HeLLsGamers HeLLbreak] Skjold|UKCS| is now a rioter!

Skjold|UKCS| killed Jadis with m4a1.

*DEAD* [admin] [HG] Knives : calm down

So essentially it's fine if I'm FKed as long as it's by his friend Keith. But yeah, the above demo (called talk) shows Keith acting incredibly immature and misrepresenting HG. He spams, he talks when he's dead, and all in all makes HG look bad. However, the only person kicked was me (once by Skjold, which he admitted to me was a mistake), and once more by Knives. My friend DAMusIcmAN was still arguing with Keith at this point, but DAMusIcmAN was admittedly much more sensible than I was. This is when Knives kicked me:

[admin] [HG] Knives : do you want to see me do my job?

Console: Race starts in 2

Console: Race starts in 1

[iJL]DAMusIcmAN : I'm done arguin btw w/e

Console: GO GO GO!

(ALL) ADMIN: less being stupid

Disconnect: "disrespect.

Disconnect: "disrespect.

...while he kicked me for that, Keith and Flingueur were insulting me and spamming and weren't kicked at all.

So I came back and I asked him why he didn't kick Keith and yes, I called him fucking retarded. I was then banned by Knives. Just to make this clear:

I'm not a model player by any means. I get mad, I swear at people a lot, and so on. However, most of the time I'm right. Maybe I shouldn't be swearing the way I do and should convey myself more respectfully, but my point stands. Throughout this entire situation, I called Keith retarded, an inbred, a redneck, a jackass, and so on - I'm not denying any of that. I do get heated in Jailbreak sometimes. But my issue is that Keith doesn't get punished for the same things I'm punished for. If he was punished for delaying or kicked for disrespect, I would've let it go but no, Knives just sat there letting him go at it. Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad was also swearing at me (and I was swearing back too, just so that's clear) but I was again the only one warned and kicked.

My issue with Krypto is that he sat through all of this and did absolutely nothing as an admin. I was gonna report Skjold too, but he admitted to me that he kicked me mistakenly (he assumed I was disrespecting HG when I wasn't) and he apologized. So I'm mainly focusing my report on Krypto and Knives.

So consider this a player report on Keith and an admin report on both Knives and Krypto.

To sum it all up: Knives is being reported for showing favouritism, ie. kicking and banning people for disrespect but allowing his friends to do what they want.

Krypto is being reported because he didn't do a single thing as an admin during this.

Keith Stone is being reported (as a player) for spamming, talking when dead, disrespect, delaying as last CT, and just generally misrepresenting HG.

Edited by Russian Privet

I was there and can simply generalize the experience as completely horrible. I think it's sad that I have to avoid playing such a great server at specific times because I know certain admins allow for the server to be a madhouse.

Russian and I were freekilled and freeshotted constantly because we spoke against the stupidity, and that just isn't right. Keith even admitted to freeshotting in the chat and says it's allowed if the CT feels like it.

The admins literally sat there doing nothing and kicked Russian whenever he got insulted to the point of responding to such silly antics.

---

I'm sure there are some loopholes in the rule to defend what the admins have done but I think it's crazy that a person can donate and literally change the ethics of the server to their liking when little to no other admins are around.

dude your the one that started this whole mess by disrespecting me so yeah ima get pissed when you talk shit to me ima give it back, i told them if they (admins) felt i need a kick or slay to do it, which nothing happened and you got butt hurt about an kept raging so yeah i played into your rage cause from my view it was funny, cause you were getting mad over A SONG (daft punk - one more time) which i liked and so did 99% of jb did but you didn't. so dont be mad at me for it, you did it to yourself,

they're just mad cause they were being dbags and everyone in jb was trolling them, and you think i really believe "Keith even admitted to freeshotting in the chat and says it's allowed if the CT feels like it" that then thats stupid and you deserved to be trolled

Edited by Keith stone

Okay, let's just go through that piece by piece:

dude your the one that started this whole mess by disrespecting me so yeah ima get pissed when you talk shit to me ima give it back

Yes, I 'disrespected' you because you were the last CT and you were delaying to spam your stupid music. You were even muted once by Skjold (if I'm not mistaken), so no, it wasn't just me who disliked it. Most of the server thought it was stupid too, but you were too busy delaying as last CT (as my first demo proves) so you couldn't see the dead chat.

i told them if they (admins) felt i need a kick or slay to do it, which nothing happened

Hence my report. ;)

and you got butt hurt about an kept raging so yeah i played into your rage cause from my view it was funny, cause you were getting mad over A SONG (daft punk - one more time) which i liked and so did 99% of jb did but you didn't. so dont be mad at me for it, you did it to yourself

No, Keith, I wasn't getting mad over a song. :) I was getting mad at you playing the same song for the fifth time, and deliberately delaying as the last CT to play said song for a fifth time. The same song you were muted for. Tell me, how do you know the majority of JB liked it when you were alive and I was dead? Meaning, I could see the dead chat and you couldn't.

You don't know what you're talking about and for all intents and purposes you acted like a complete asshole ingame. Anything I'm guilty of, you're guilty of tenfold because you're a member of HG and shouldn't be acting like such a jackass. I think it's pretty sad that you can't even admit your part when I came in here admitting every single thing I did.

Now, explain why you killed me that one time. The order was to get on the bench and face the back wall. I did that and you shot me. Looks to me like you did it because I got you mad. If it was a mistake I wouldn't care that much, but the fact an HG member did it and the fact he did it for fun is a disgrace.

By the way, proof that Skjold muted you:

5:13 AM - [iJL]Russian Privet: didnt u mute keith once

5:13 AM - Skjold|UKCS|: I muted keith yes

5:13 AM - [iJL]Russian Privet: for spamming that song when people didnt like it right

5:13 AM - Skjold|UKCS|: yea

So you're bullshitting.

More:

5:17 AM - Skjold|UKCS|: yes

5:17 AM - Skjold|UKCS|: I didn't mind it first time

5:17 AM - Skjold|UKCS|: but the same song over and over again?

5:18 AM - Skjold|UKCS|: second time I didn't read what everyone said about it because I was dead pretty fast and was doing some stuff

5:18 AM - Skjold|UKCS|: but yes the 3rd time I muted

5:18 AM - Skjold|UKCS|: while warday in infirmary

5:19 AM - Skjold|UKCS|: because everyone wanted him to turn it off

So even after an admin muted you because everyone wanted him too, you STILL kept spamming to annoy people and even laughed about it. I guess it was funny to you.

Edited by Russian Privet

This seems to be more of a rant against Keith stone (not an admin) than an abuse report.

EDIT: and the reason i kicked you is because you were disrespecting, you could have handled it better, i know i wasnt doing much administration while on, but i was on skype and not paying much attention, but once i heard my name, I payed closer attention, saying I wasnt doing my job (wich made me start doing it) the admins suck and HG sucks is disrespect, so i kicked you. Then you came back saying that we were fucking retarded, hence the ban for 120 mins.

ADMIN GUIDELINES: Warn, Kick, Ban in that order.

Edited by Knives
Forgot to add this in

Well since it's clear that you guys were trolling, everyone is at fault to a certain degree.

First of all the disrespect is completely unnecessary.

However, the entire "free shooting and free-killing" doesn't fly with me either. You should know the server rules by now.

There will be a decision made soon as to what to do with you two.

Edit:

Reviewed in TeamSpeak. He's been talked to

Second, Russian, the way Admins work is. Yes, they pay for their admin and they choose what they want to do. However, it is limited by the rules for Admins and Players set forth. If they are breaking rules, they are subject to the same punishment you are for doing so.

Edited by enigma#