Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Crackhouse admin in need of assistance!

iSpear

I have 2 problems, the first one isn't really a problem though.

1. Someone named "Nazi Sauce" was spraying his swastika all over the server and saying it wasn't against the rules to be racist, so I took a few minutes and consulted a couple admins and banned him. Did I do the right thing?

2. How the hell do I permanently ban someone from the server? When I press the ban option all I get it 5 minutes, 10, a half hour, an hour, and 2 hours.

Question 2 is the most important, thanks guys.

PS: I only paid for my admin so I could help the server, I'm a really helpful person and I have no life (:rock:) so I'm on nearly every day, may I become an admin on other servers? Not for the purpose of "being powerful." etc. But because I want to clean the servers of insults, "e-bullying", I've encountered a lot of people on crackhouse making fun of the younger kid's voices. It just kinda pisses me off that the other admins let people get away with this. And I don't.:homer:

Racism is not allowed in any form, whether it is in the rules or not. Common sense. Warn, then perma. I will always defend you against abuse for that.

It bothers me when people pick on others for their ages also. I would warn, then mute. If they rejoin to avoid the mute then a timeout would be appropriate.