Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I can't create titles.

Protomega

Good morning everyone, my name is Colby and as you can already assume I go under the alias of Protomega with the occasional nickname of just Proto which is what I prefer the most. On that note there are those who believe that an Alias is just another term for a nickname; If this holds true wouldn't that mean that some of us have nicknames for our nicknames?

I'm a 17 year old Senior in Ohio trying to go to college for Visual Arts which is only available to me through becoming a BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) which means I have to create a self portrait... Oh how I hate drawing myself, more or less how I hate my lack of ability to do so.

I love to read and write and as of now I have about four books being read. I get Game Informer magazine every month and I do actually read it, usually from cover to cover and I have recently started to collect them instead of letting them get thrown away.

Currently I have a few projects going on, one of them is improving my gaming skills and the other is actually creating a game. Right now the game itself is in transition from being an idea to an actual game and so far my good friend and Alumni from college is working on the models for zombies and four (of many) weapons.

I hope to get a small demonstration out soon but I can assure you that in 4 weeks there must be a demonstration as this game is part of my senior project.

I love to play TF2 and tend to lean away from Counter-Strike: Source unless someone is there to play and talk with me. As for what games I play:

- TF2

- CS:S

- LoL

- HoN

- SC2

- GMod

- MineCraft

- And I use to play WoW but currently both of my accounts are frozen due to lack of interest/time.

Welcome to the forums and the community! :) as above I think this game project you are doing sounds super cool and again <read quote>

will we see a demonstration of it? :)

Exactly my question :)

For the demonstration for school you guys can see/play it if you want but I know for sure that I will have you guys testing the more in-depth game play.

sweeet :):):)