Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey:/

Sia_^

been on, on and off.

some shit has gone down recently and depending on what happens in these next few days I might be going somewhere I don't wanna go. I got into some trouble, not sure what will happen yet.

if im not on for awhile thats what happened.. i might be on i might not just wanted to keep certain people updated who arent online atm.

been on, on and off.

some shit has gone down recently and depending on what happens in these next few days I might be going somewhere I don't wanna go. I got into some trouble, not sure what will happen yet.

if im not on for awhile thats what happened.. i might be on i might not just wanted to keep certain people updated who arent online atm.

You know I *something starting with an L* you Sia, but I can't help but notice. This post could have easily been written by a girl because of how god damn ambiguous it is.

i'll explain everything after it's over. i'll find out if i can come back tomorrow. if im not on tomorrow to talk to someone i might be gone for awhile.

don't demote me either!, i won't be gone that long. D:

You know I *something starting with an L* you Sia, but I can't help but notice. This post could have easily been written by a girl because of how god damn ambiguous it is.

red: toook me like 3 minutes to figure out. and i had to google ambiguous. D:

i like how your being a dick out of something serious. seriously. not even fucking funny.

i'll tell faithless what happens so he can inform you. I for sure won't be on tomorrow, but you'll get the verdict if im going or not.

Edited by Sia_^
fixed faithless name