Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request LOLpants

LOLpants

1. Your in-game name:-hg- LOLpants(1337-BCH)

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak ON Css

3. The Banning admin: Have no idea

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:18461094

5. Reason for ban: APPARENTLY I was using a "crash script" and got perma ban.

Now lemme explain server kept crashing over and over so I was costantly trying to rejoin

and I kept tryna join but my recieveing load bar came up it kept freezing so I cancelled and tryed again, same thing again so I tryed on more time and got in then when I got in I got banned with no reason on it. So uhhh yeah why would I play on a server everyday never rage and always have fun then try to "crash script" the server. Dumbest shit ever really...then I wanted to see if I was set up or some shit by a raging t or something then I checked counsel and found this...

Steam config directory: c:\program files\valve\steam\steamapps\sanlf\counter-strike source\platform\config

Unknown command "cl_thirdperson"

Can't use cheat cvar cam_snapto in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cam_ideallag in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdelta in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdist in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistright in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistup in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cam_collision in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar c_maxpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar c_minpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar c_maxyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar c_minyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar c_maxdistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar c_mindistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar c_orthowidth in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar c_orthoheight in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cl_upspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cl_forwardspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cl_backspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Not playing a local game.

Can't use cheat cvar fog_start in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar fog_end in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar fog_startskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar fog_endskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar r_farz in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Network: IP 192.168.2.2, mode MP, dedicated No, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL

Connecting to 67.228.245.0:27015...

You have been banned from this server.

So can someone explain what happened? How can I rid of this bs shit and I know for sure I did no crash script the server.

Edited by Cr(+)sshair