Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Comments on my ban.

"-Silent-"

1. Your in-game name:[silent]

2. Server that you were banned on: 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch

3. The Banning admin: HG | Artillery

4. Your Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:15344524

5. Reason for ban: "Aimbot"

Just for clarification I was not using an "Aimbot" as I really was playing.

I refer to the ban request template:

1. Aimbot

This is a type of hack that will make the user of it move the location of the crosshairs to the opponents face. Causing the fact of only headshot or the fact that the user is shaking rapidly. This will be easy to spot after practice. Since it will be abnormal for a play to shake when shooting or shake when just walking around.

As the demo shows, I was not aimbotting, the screen was inverting itself. I was unaware that the screen did that until I watched the demo.

But I was infact using something called anti-aim, or anti-aimbot, basically a program to prevent someone with aimbot from using it on me; as I am annoyed of those who use that program in an annoying manner.

Anyways, I don't expect an unban (although a small part of me hopes so), but just letting you know.

Good day to you.

It's not called anything its just antiaim. As shady as it seems, I know a "hacker" that worked on a hack with some people (I will not name names) and noticed the antiaim (anti-aimbot) feature. I asked him what it did and he told me it basically makes it harder for aimbotters to kill you, with no effect on non-aimbotters. I sincerely requested a "hack" that contained only the antiaim part. He eventually got back to me and sent me a dl link.

Hopefully, I haven't re-banned myself by revealing this information ._.

And thanks for taking the time to read this

FUH... did not know it was useless ._. how embarrassed I am.

Well, I request to be unbanned; I mean it's pretty obvious I'm never using that thing ever again and my infraction doesn't correlate with any of the cheating infractions in the ban request template, nor did the antiaim enhance my player killing abilities.

I apologize for any inconveniences I might have caused.

Anti-aim do exist

They do not however change how an aimbotter kills you

Or reduce the possibilty of being killed by one

Anti aim from what I know inverts your screen and just rattles it up

This in itself IS a CHEAT

Yes, we call them fail hacks. But the key word is hacks. And we do not allow tomfoolery of that sort on our servers.

The ban reason will be changed from aimbot to fail hacks.

You should think twice before downloading hacks. Whether or not you deem them to be good hacks or bad.

You will need a new steamid to play on our servers again.

Not Unbanned Good day.

Edited by Never trust a hippie