Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Green Ranger Abuse

ZoomeR.

1. Abuser name: Green Ranger

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:11466320

3. What server:GMod Serious RP

4. About what time:2:20 PM EST 1/23/11

5. PROOF:http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/ic/greenranger.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: Green abused admin multiple times in order to have "fun" as he calls it. He spawned cocaine and water a few times in order to shoot up a ramp into my base. Lax also has a demo of green using god mode when i told him to get off my property in order to avoid being shot.

Edited by Doobie

After god mode was used, I then killed myself, leaving you alone. Sorry to disturb you. Thought it was just dicking around. Didn't steal anything nor did I care of you guys killing me. Next time i'll just leave you alone, since I thought we were sorta friends. Sorry for annoying you, and after i saw you were pissed, I left you alone. Won't happen again with you sorry duder.

I have nothing aginst you at all. Like I said, I wasn't mad, Iwas just wondering why you were abusing your admin. Since you gave me no real answer other than, trying to have fun, I decided to report it. I'm still obligated to report abuse, because even if we were still dicking around in the base, you still admin dropped cocaine and water.

Well being a gmod admin is considered a very busy job due to the server being constantly full and full of minges. Sometimes pretty stressful when everyone is asking for your help and messaging you. Sometimes I go into the server to have a little fun. I always warn soccer if I'm about to be silly with my admin. And make sure he doesn't get pissed off at me. Spawning drugs IS of course stupid. But I never used it to an advantage to steal,kill, or run from a hitman. Just to jump in your base to be goofy. I consider a small amount of fun at NO ONES expanse isn't to bad.

I completely understand, being an admin of this server myself, it can get hectic at times. This post wasn't necessarily to get you into trouble, its more to just make you aware that other people aren't always appreciative of you overstepping your boundaries to have a little fun. I can understand just goofing off, but when we ask to get out of the base, you can just kindly get out, instead of making us say it more than once, and take demos and screenshots. That's all