Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:17519061 (Loner)

Loner

I was in OFFICE with a few and there was HT | Master at the time I got a mute at some point.. I decided to be funny and change my name to HT / Master after that came the Ban..

Then I come in again there was alot more Peeps and The Kiri guy was around and He's my least favorite person in the Game.. So yeah I'm goofing and trying to mess with him.. So I changed my name to Kiri-Something/Something.. Then I get Banned again..

So it's already passed 5 hours.. I won't pull this again I didn't really find it funny just wanted to get on their backsides..

STEAM_0:1:17519061

going afk, I once heard you say something like "Go hitler!"

Wow this is bullshit.. WHEN I got afk I go on spec you can proably ask most of the guys in there that see me do it, and all I remeber is saying "F-Word HITLER!"

Loner what the hell is your problem, its like you are mentally handicapped.

No wonder you are going to be perm banned, you act like a moron, and you you are wasting memory starting these pointless threads.

Like I said in the beginning, find somewhere else to play......

Last chance. You'll be unbanned, but if you spam, cause trouble, insult ANY admin. Or break any of the other server rules. YOU WILL NOT BE HERE! You'll be banned from everything including the forums if you come in here and spam or insult anyone.

I don't know,she posted like another picture of her and she looked actually pretty cute. I don't like emo's or goths though, but that's because I am a prep =^P. Put some Abercrombie and some Lucky brand jeans on and wear less make up and you would look really good in my opinion.

I don't know,she posted like another picture of her and she looked actually pretty cute. I don't like emo's or goths though, but that's because I am a prep =^P. Put some Abercrombie and some Lucky brand jeans on and wear less make up and you would look really good in my opinion.

I'm a Guy you Dumbass!

1143109717fwq8.jpg1123086210fvo9.jpg

If you ment this Chick, No that's not me..

Hey DarkOwnage do you play ut2004? Your signature has a picture of a way to read chat in that game. f2

Hey DarkOwnage do you play ut2004? Your signature has a picture of a way to read chat in that game. f2

I use to actually, I use to play the gametype TAM (Team Arena Master) all the time! I was in the clan xcessiveforce (XF). We were all really good but it got old when people kept calling us hackers. I got a couple of screenshots of gameplay and stuff if you guys want me to post them lol.