Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

IS HG looking for custom maps for any of there servers?

whitesheep

well, I lost the betamap I made awhile ago, so ill throw together a another beta map, for you guys, what server would you prefer, and what are you looking for in the map?

P.S: I will not do surf maps, or Jailbreaks, Ill do Bomb plant maps, hostage maps, or deathmatch maps. Obviously all of them will go threw beta phase, so please understand I would like you to release them so people can play, and give me ideas.

HellsGamers Deathmatch map

alrite, Ill make two decent ones tonight atleast in a beta format

Well, Looks like I found my warehouse map project, going to detail it more and add more stuff, I think you guys will like, can I get an idea of how many player spots are on that server pls

Edited by whitesheep

here some screeny: (btw its not beta rdy, I want to add more lighing(lights), some effects, more props, maybe a house(notice the house wont be pro level, but I am pretty sureull like it) and I plan to add more goodies, Please keep in mind I am not a pro, but for what it is, I would have to say its good IMO, anywayz throw ideas/opinions ALL WELCOME, I wont take it to heart :P

betawarhouse0006.jpg

betawarhouse0007.jpg

betawarhouse0008.jpg

betawarhouse0009.jpg

betawarhouse0010.jpg

betawarhouse0011.jpg

betawarhouse0000.jpg

betawarhouse0012.jpg

betawarhouse0002.jpg

betawarhouse0005.jpg

betawarhouse0003.jpg

betawarhouse0014.jpg

betawarhouse0004.jpg

betawarhouse0013.jpg

betawarhouse0015.jpg

betawarhouse0016.jpg

srry for loads of screeny idk if it would be better to just post one link next time :(, also for those wondering about the color its just incase u want to use it for TDM, also the middle building Red(exit), Green(toxic/hazard Area give it that sh** went down feel), Orange(once again more for the feel, will eventaully be Showers/first aid)

Ok umm 1 of those is a prefab but other then that looks like u also need to use cubemaps and make sure your devs dont mix and use alot of nodraws need help with that let me know cause i map pretty good im at work but whrn i get home ill post screenies of my previous zombie maps and deathmatch maps

Ok umm 1 of those is a prefab but other then that looks like u also need to use cubemaps and make sure your devs dont mix and use alot of nodraws need help with that let me know cause i map pretty good im at work but whrn i get home ill post screenies of my previous zombie maps and deathmatch maps

nodraws? what would you suggest to use nodrawrs for? cause I am using for glass?, and whats is prefab lol? and cubemaps?