Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban request

redsand

1. Your in-game name: motive

2. Server that you were banned on: All

3. The Banning admin: Monkey

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:16181057

5. Reason for ban: Douchebaggery

So there was this picture going around of an HG member making rude remarks toward him. I got it sent to me on steam, not knowing who it was, so I sent it to a few people asking them if they knew. Once I found out who it was I stupidly sent it to a couple more people. I know this was wrong and I apologize.

I didn't really get a specific reason on why I was getting banned in teamspeak but I'm guessing it is because you thought I made the picture. I didn't make the picture and I'd like to know the reasoning on why you guys thought it was me. I would never do anything to HG. I know my past isn't the best but I know better now. I've always done anything I could to help out HG. I wouldn't stick around here if I didn't like it or I didn't care.

Guest The_Monkey

You have got to be fucking kidding me....

Folks, for your entertainment, we are going to tear this fucker up line by line.

Hold on to your dicks ;)

1. Your in-game name: motive asshole

2. Server that you were banned on: All yup

3. The Banning admin: Monkey the one and only

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:16181057 should probably get a new one

5. Reason for ban: Douchebaggery the truth hurts doesn't it?

So there was this picture going around of an HG member making rude remarks toward him. that you created

I got it sent to me on steam, not knowing who it was, so I sent it to a few people asking them if they knew. you made, and you uploaded it to zhost...we know this because the interwebs has this thing called logs. through the art of data interpretation (very complicated process), we can prove that you are, in fact, a fuckface.

Once I found out who it was I stupidly sent it to a couple more people. you might be the most manipulative motherfucking retard on the face of the fucking universe you fucking douchebag

I know this was wrong and I apologize. see above

I didn't really get a specific reason on why I was getting banned in teamspeak but I'm guessing it is because you thought I made the picture. you were banned for douchebaggery...it is quite obvious from your post that you know how to read

I didn't make the picture and I'd like to know the reasoning on why you guys thought it was me. let's play devil's advocate and say you didn't make it....you still uploaded it to zhost, therefore your argument is invalid fuckwad

I would never do anything to HG. except spread bullshit douchbaggery around like it was a $5 hooker with an breed olympic v***na

I know my past isn't the best but I know better now. obviously you should after 30+ bans

I've always done anything I could to help out HG. motherfucking liar

I wouldn't stick around here if I didn't like it or I didn't care. I get it, you like our servers...but you definately could give a shit about the community. Begone fucktard.

Did I do it right?

Edited by The_Monkey