Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Muse Aboose, blackberry4511, denmother

Russian Privet

Abuser's name: Default Muse Aboose, blackberry4511, denmother

Steam ID: Unknown

Server: [HG] Jailbreak

Time: Around half an hour ago

Proof: http://rapidshare.com/files/444728251/condump005.txt

Important parts are spaced out for easier reading.

Well, the order was warday in infirmary and we managed to clear out all the CTs in there when we realized Bond was shooting at us from the rafters up above with a scout. He FKed two Ts before finally being killed. Muse, asking who did it over his mic, responded with 'shut the fuck up about Bond or get kicked'.

Blackberry, clearly witnessing it, didn't do a thing about it:

[admin] -hg- blackberry4511 : MUSE he was outside of inferm when he warden clearly said war day

[iJL]DAMusIcmAN : Don't ask whoin next time, Muse

[iJL]Russian Privet : you swap him then blackberry

[admin] -hg- blackberry4511 : and not moving

[iJL]DAMusIcmAN : if youre gonna have an attitude

[admin] [HG] Muse Aboose : So why didn't you teamlock him

[admin] [HG] Muse Aboose : ...?

[admin] -hg- blackberry4511 : idk

Denmother clearly has no grasp of the rules and joined in with Muse to tell everyone to shut up:

[admin] DenMother : Do you guys seriously not understand last ct?

*DEAD* [admin] DenMother : Stfu about Bond or I will start kicking

So apparently it's okay to be outside of a warday designated area as long as you make it to last CT.

To be honest it really isn't that big of a deal, but the sad thing is three admins witnessed what he did and one of them even admitted he did, but all three didn't do a a thing. Those who were trying to help out the admins by telling them what happened were told to 'shut the fuck up' and warned as opposed to the FKer who was given a free pass to FK.

You will need proof in form of a screenshot or demo, also they don't have to do anything since they pay for the admin. Also I belive last ct means you can kill anyone outside of warday but I'm not 100 percent, but you have to have been in the place war day was called before venturing out.

I didn't edit an entire condump.

And I really can't believe that an admin going 'idk' when asked about why he didn't slay a FKer is acceptable. I understand they pay for it and I also understand the enormous need for donations since HG is a purely volunteer driven community, but if they don't actually have to do anything that's ridiculous. If a griefer decided to be smart and see which admin does work and which doesn't, then the server can basically be turned upside down as soon as that griefer starts fucking with everyone.

You're essentially allowing someone to donate money for the ability to completely change the server around for the duration of their ingame time, mostly for the negative.

I didn't edit an entire condump.

And I really can't believe that an admin going 'idk' when asked about why he didn't slay a FKer is acceptable. I understand they pay for it and I also understand the enormous need for donations since HG is a purely volunteer driven community, but if they don't actually have to do anything that's ridiculous. If a griefer decided to be smart and see which admin does work and which doesn't, then the server can basically be turned upside down as soon as that griefer starts fucking with everyone.

You're essentially allowing someone to donate money for the ability to completely change the server around for the duration of their ingame time, mostly for the negative.

1. I don't think we're saying you are. However, condumps can be forged, which is why for the sake of consistency... we don't accept them as legitimate points of proof. If it is absolutely necessary, then yes, we can pull server logs.

2. Admins (paying ones esp.) do not have to do anything. They are still however, bound by all server and admin rules.

but if they don't actually have to do anything that's ridiculous.

Once again, they don't but we expect them to follow the rules still. Ridiculous, maybe in your opinion but that's how we do things around here. Put it this way, it would be no fun for someone to have to POLICE a server like Jailbreak all day when they just want to have fun. (plus they're paying for it as well)

If you connect our TeamSpeak and speak with a moderator or Staff member, We can try to help address your concerns.

I highly doubt all admins will ignore your request.

However, I would like to point out clearly that admins are under NO obligation to slay people you DEEM freekilling. They need to see the freekilling in order to do something.

Why? It's simple, I could say someone FKed when they didn't and if the admin acted on your word, and you're wrong, that's considered abuse and the liability is on the admin and not you.

3. Finally to address your last concern, if they are abusing or causing people to leave the server, GET proof... demos and screenshots are the way to go

I hope that is clear enough for you to understand.

Edited by enigma#
>_<

Put it this way, it would be no fun for someone to have to POLICE a server like Jailbreak all day when they just want to have fun.

It's no fun for a player like myself (and the dozens of other people FKed, griefed, trolled, etc.) to deal with these idiots when there's multiple people sitting right in front of us with access to commands that can easily rectify our problems. In the long run, you lose more players (including potential donators) to griefers, idiots and the admins who do nothing about it than you would lose donators if they were actually obligated to do admin work.

However, I would like to point out clearly that admins are under NO obligation to slay people you DEEM freekilling. They need to see the freekilling in order to do something.

Is blackberry's word not proof enough? He's an admin and a member of HG. And let's be painfully honest here: every single admin saw what Bond did. He was last CT, so there's no way they couldn't have seen what he did unless they were AFK (which none of them were). So basically they watched someone FK and did nothing about it. I mean are you kidding me?

I hope that is clear enough for you to understand.

I understand fully, but it's not right to allow people to pay money to change up the course of the entire server. If there's certain admins ingame at this point, I know for a fact FKers, mic spammers, griefers, and trolls will run the place because the admins outright refuse to do work, just like I know if there's other admins ingame the server will be ran well because action will be taken the aforementioned rule breakers. It shouldn't be like this. People should look to the administration team for guidance and assistance, not look at it as an ambiguous group of people who sent over money and may or may not help you out. There's no way to defend that.

If a griefer decided to be smart and see which admin does work and which doesn't, then the server can basically be turned upside down as soon as that griefer starts fucking with everyone.

Funny how it's worked all this time and nothing like that has happened so far. People like that always end up getting rooted out somehow. There will always be negatives in online gaming, anything to do with the internet invokes trolling. However, the paid admin system really doesn't affect it that much for the worse. The positives clearly and abundantly outweigh the negatives in this situation.

my two cents.

Funny how it's worked all this time and nothing like that has happened so far. People like that always end up getting rooted out somehow. There will always be negatives in online gaming, anything to do with the internet invokes trolling. However, the paid admin system really doesn't affect it that much for the worse. The positives clearly and abundantly outweigh the negatives in this situation.

my two cents.

Yes, maybe for you it works out fine. Assuming you're an admin yourself, you can quickly deal with anyone acting stupid right away and you can greatly improve your gaming experience. If you're not an admin, you probably are still very well known in the community and can easily get someone punished if they start breaking the rules. But what about for the majority of the server who isn't in your position? What about for the everyday player who has to rely on making sure a demo is running at just the right time to even have something done?

The negatives far outweigh the positives. I can guarantee just as much money would be made if admins were obligated to do work and the server population in general would be much happier knowing that there's a dedicated group of people serving as the first line of defense against the countless idiots the Counter-Strike community throws our way.

At this point, I will leave this thread closed. There is no suitable proof provided.

If you're having problems, once again, join up in our TeamSpeak, we have plenty of Staff and Moderators working who would be willing to work with you.

I'm going to point and re-iterate this again, we cannot force paying admins to do something, especially if there's no proof in it. You're right, not everyone can record/screenshot proof always. This is why I give you the option to either PM a staff member, moderator or another admin to see if they can help you in real-time.

TeamSpeak is a very good option as well since we have people in there 24/7.

I can guarantee just as much money would be made if admins were obligated to do work and the server population in general would be much happier knowing that there's a dedicated group of people serving as the first line of defense against the countless idiots the Counter-Strike community throws our way.[/Quote]

If you could guarantee it, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be having this discussion. And yes, we do have a team of dedicated people to work with our servers. It's called moderators, Staff members and countless other admins.

I understand fully, but it's not right to allow people to pay money to change up the course of the entire server.

You clearly don't understand fully because I'm trying to explain to you the reality of the situation. Not all admins can be paying attention 24/7 to what is happening on jailbreak, don't you get it? If you need something of immediate attention, which I cannot stress enough, get into our TeamSpeak or Steam (private message) a Staff member.

Second of all, paying admins cannot change the course of the entire server, this is up to our Staff and Council to do just that.

Paying admins help either by keeping their donations and/or (for the willing) help us out.

I'm not going any further than this. I will be happy to explain this to you in Steam if you still don't get it.

Edited by enigma#