Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- awesome saucesome

Russian Privet

Abuser's name: -hg- awesome saucesome

Steam ID: Unknown

Time: Yesterday

Proof:

http://i54.tinypic.com/2nc1dg5.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/fxf00.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/25gf79d.jpg

He was talking to another player when he did this, but it really pisses me off when people abuse admin say to talk shit to people like that. It makes the server look bad as far as I'm concerned.

I was speaking to wooks. I had told his countless times I was not going to slay a player for killing him when it was a legit kill, yet he constantly claimed "freekill". I asked him to stop complaining because it was getting annoying, and it got rather very annoying constantly being announced to the servers "awesome saucesomes a badmin, he just lets people freekill" or some form of that when I cannot slay for something I did not see, 2 sides to every story. Nor could I trust his judgement to slay off of what he said, claiming legit kills I saw to be freekills. So, when I would not slay for something that may not have been a freekill. So when I wouldnt, he constantly complained the entire time he was dead until the entire next round. Complaining that a ct could not give a certain order. I told him they could, yet he continued to complain, claiming freekill. Granted, I know, especially as admin, I'm not supposed to let a player get to me. We're all human, have emotions, make mistakes, and learn from them. I never free slayed him, didn't slapped him around, didn't mute him for talking, didn't ban him, or abuse my admin in that way. I should have kicked him for disrespect before I started to disrespect, but I didn't, but the worst of my argument back to him was just that, qq. I never told him "f-off, you this this" and such. After warnings and requests to be quiet, stop complaining for something that didn't happen, and calling me a bad admin for not slaying something that didn't happen, he would not. And well, he got me "mad bro", I'm human. I can insure that this wouldn't happen from me again, because I normally never let people get to me. Just all day, that was a bad day. Things just weren't going my way if you know what I mean, that was just the cherry and the day came out a little. My apologies.

I'm aware. Every screen cap is how many times I did it, only 3. I didn't rant on in all chat, yet I'm also aware that even once would be unacceptable. Thus why I'm coming here to stretch my apologies to explain the behavior would not continue. A player got the better of me finally, I'm only human, and I'm sorry for that. Obviously I would not continue to do actions like this. I know being an admin especially I'm so supposed to set an example, I wouldn't want one mistake to label me as a disgrace.

I'm unsure of what I'd have to do to keep my admin and be unbanned. I'm sure I'd be closely watched if granted those back. I would just like to be given the second chance to show I wouldn't abuse all chat, disrespect, or abuse any admin privileges. I'd sorry this happen, I just would hope I wouldn't be perma-banned for something like this and be stripped of my admin abilities. I can't do much but tell you I wouldn't do this again. I've been playing jailbreak on your server for a little over a year, I have almost 400 hours on there. I know because thats what steam says 400 exactly right now, and almost anytime I've ever gotten on CSS, its to play jailbreak. I have maybe 5 hours or less played anything other then hg jailbreak server. I wouldn't want after something like this for all the time to be lost and after finally getting a job and being able to afford admin, it stripped away so quickly and swiftly.