Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | No! - Slaying other admins

Rick

1. Abuser name: HG | No! [M]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:18237323

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 1/27/2011 1:37PM EST

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/b9/slaying.png - http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/ad/log1.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: Lead said "All t's cheese no armory", he came into armory soon after that order as a T. I killed him for being in armory. He slayed me knowing I'm an admin (we're both paid admins). When i asked him about it all he said is "your a derp". When a player asked about it, he said "he killed himself, nobody slayed him".

He could have at least discussed this with me in admin chat instead of instantly slaying me

One more thing: I realize he's been here alot longer than I have, and this will probably be ignored because of that. I just want him to realize what he did was wrong...

Edited by F4ithl3ss
Adding more proof

You need to learn to learn when the lead says " All ts Cheese no Hamburger." So I was in first cell and I go to armory then this guys shoots me because he doesn't lesson to orders. Ya I'm going slay him. I don't even want be in jailbreak at this time in the day. Yet i have to spectate for fking / racism / and other shit. You need to lesson to the order. Even the lead said your in the wrong and you think your not. Grow up and open your ears. The lead tarp YOU! Fyi ban me from Jb i don't need play in there anymore it just a waste my time. Ty

No reason to take this to the extreme of permanently banning you from jailbreak. However, you did use your admin powers on another admin which is prohibited, even if it's justified, it is still against the rules All of these abuse reports that pop up on the forums on different admins slaying other admins can easily be avoided by discussing the situation with one another instead of taking action right away. Please spread the word so this shit can stop.

Reviewed, thank you