Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban me plz

StarShadow

1.Your in-game name:Orion Darkstar

2.Server that you where banned on:Gmod RP

3.Banning admin:[HG] MonkeyMan

4.Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:18450625

5.Reason for ban:Dupping knives

[hg] Monky banned me after watching me dup knives but he told me to keep going but he told me to stop first then i did then a second later he told me to keep doing it...

i had no idea duping knives was aganist the rules i've done it in front of several other admins and even showed them how... and they never said a thing then this 13 year old kid comes and bans me for it...

Rowsdower: so wait how does dropping it dupe it?

[HG] MonkeyMan: !ban orion perm duping knifes

If you get arrested, don't worry - you will be auto unarrested in a few minutes.

To join HG go to http://www.hellsgamers.com/join

[HG] MonkeyMan: !ban orion 99999999 duping knifes

Disconnect: Kicked by Console : duping knifes.

Disconnect: Kicked by Console : duping knifes.

but he told me to keep doing it so i did then he banned me permantetly :( and i worked so hard on this server to build up my money and stuff just to get banned if he would of told me it was against the rule i would of quit and never did it again... but i was doing it right in front of him and he told me to stop you can get banned then told me nvm its ok keep doing it then banned me...

so plz i beg of you unban me...

Edited by F4ithl3ss

1. Your in-game name:

2. Server that you were banned on:

3. The Banning admin:

4. Your Steam-Id:

5. Reason for ban:

Please follow this template because with out your steam id we cant do anything, also one of the Gmod moderators will get back to you soon. I dont think he should be perma banning people if he doesn't even know the command. We cant do anything about the copy and past from logs but if you can take a Screen shot of your console with him saying this then im sure it will help. Dont stress about anything tonight because i bet nobody is on I would just wait it out until tomorrow and play some css or something.

Thanks!

Ok i am srry for the long ban i just did it because i thought it was perma ban i no this is your first affense and it would be nice if you got unbanned i guess i could off just kicked you and i did say keep goign but i also said you will be banned and ya so STAFF please uban him i could of took better action at this instead of instint perma ban Sorry about this but STAFF if you want to keep him banned because of my proof in my ban report go ahead