Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Headshot again damit

GRIZZLY

(close the thread on me dam it:devil:, typed all this great stuff clicked reply and poof!:pwned:)

I'm getting my two cents in:push::we:

Hope some discussion was said in vent prior to a ban or bringing this unfortunate situation to the forum. I say this only because I feel if a vet is doing something wrong, he/she should be givien an opportunity to explain his/her actions before its in writing for everyone to see. Sometimes 2 minutes on vent can clear up a problem or misunderstanding real quick, before the rest of the world finds out. If there is a problem with a vet hopefully its handled vocally before in writing.

As for the "N" and the way its spelled, this has been brought up a few times in the past, once by me. The way you spell it doesn't make a difference, that was the decision then and still is. In the past it was determined to be the same word by looking at Wikipedia, the definitions of both words are vertually the same.

His name was spelled "IHN | aGGiN" Maybe I'm missing something here or just don't see it, but when I type n*gga or n*gger and look at his name I don't see a realtion. Not saying its right, don't see whats wrong...

As for 10 man games, its good to see people really getting into the match, for the most part bringing everyone's skills together, as a team. All teams will have a dominant player, unfortunately not everyone can be that dominant person. This sometimes could be the problem, frustration sets in and the next thing you know, someone gets dumped on. Because there is such a wide variety of people together, this is bound to happen once in a while.

Example, Lac got frustrated with me once, told me to get out of A and go to B through some tunnel, "go left, no left Grizz, wow you suck now your back in spawn". I had to turn my mic off to hide the laughter, because he sounded so mad. But, I didn't bother saying anything because Lac now knows I suck at every map except office. 10 man servers are for people that play well with others and want to have fun playing this game as a team, if your looking to be serious go to that esaexypdq site or server thing and sharpen that dull blade.

Edited by JessicaJoy
Editted the bad word :(