Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Soccerkid17

Rize

1. Abuser name: Soccerkid17

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:21256091

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: few minutes ago

5. PROOF: Screen shots below.

Here's what happened,

Soccerkid and I were both on CT; the Ts were told to go to the obstacle course. Soccerkid had his friend, HG Jimbo, go to solitary. I had seen soccerkid gun plant earlier so I stood by solitary for a minute just out of curiosity. I shot the solitary glass, not hitting jimbo, and soccerkid17 immediately slays me and tells me not to free shoot. Now, I did slay him for slaying me, and I realize that may not have been the appropriate action to take, I apologize, however; his reaction to this is what I have a huge problem with. Anyways, you'll see what I'm talking about in the screen shots.

a4rfx4.jpg

2enaxk5.jpg

I apologize if this created unnecessary drama, I just think his reaction was totally out of line and the fact that he chose to say that over admin chat makes it even worse.

EDIT: By the way, I just read the MOTD, again, and It says that admins should not use "powers" on other admins. I did slay soccerkid after he slayed me, so I understand that I am responsible for breaking that rule on the MOTD. Again, I apologize for doing so and I accept any consequences that this may have earned me.

Edited by Rize

well even if he bought it, if his actions are like this, it should be taken away without a refund. just because you buy admin doesnt mean you can do whatever you want and not have it taken away. there are rules admins must follow or it WILL be taken away, weather it was given, or bought.

Ouch, my brain.

Also, I've seen general griping via admin chat more places than just JB. Just mentioning.

You would say that.

soccer kids attitude is annoying idk if they relates to being a bad admin though

Hey i remember dani asking me why i was talking like that and i explained and he asked me to apoligize and i did.That was probobly the only time i made a mistake im usualy much more better and mature than that. I do not remember u apoligizing to slaying me and i guess i messed up and if i offended by those words i apoligize so much. I messed up as an admin by talking like that and i completely apoligize. Rize Im sorry and i hope we can just be calm with each other. Once again

IM SO SORRY!!!!!