Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

These 2 players cannot play nice with other people.

jeffray

1. Abuser name: Danky and [OA] :)

2. Their Steam Id:

# 720 "Danky" STEAM_0:1:4564540 41:00 183 0 active

# 724 "[OA] :)" STEAM_0:0:32323674 16:03 272 0 active

3. What server: HeLLsGamers.com 24/7 SURF MAPS | gameME | Instant Respawn

4. About what time: 4:30-5:00pm EST

5. PROOF: http://pastebin.com/9t0JcuQ8

6. Please tell us about the incident: On several occasions these 2 guys coming into the server and voting for the map surf_codeprotected_v2 . One person joins a team and the other person joins the other team. As soon as the next person joins a team whichever team has the less people then either offender will join the other team so they are both on the same team. Once they on the same team they will make a teleporter right to the top area between the 2 spawns. One will make a level 3 sentry gun in front and one in back. Then they will proceed to spawn kill anyone until everyone rage quits the server. I have seen them doing this a few times in this past week but I just think its random. Now after I see it happen many times I make a report. I hope you will ban them because they do not surf they just want to spawn kill. I like HG surf server because I can have fun by surfing but when these 2 players spawn kill its imposible to get out of spawn to surf the map.

reviewed. As far as I know, spawn killing isn't necessarily against the rules.

@ Teleporters and sentries... this sounds like TF2.... >_>

Copy + paste is not acceptable form of proof, a screenshot or demo is required for action to be taken.

Please repost a report with the appropriate proof.