Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Delink

1. Abuser name: Ned Digger -=|!ßaked!|=-

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:38595735

3. What server: HeLLBreak

4. About what time: 30min-now

5. PROOF:

hl2_2011-01-31_21-48-51-68.jpg

hl2_2011-01-31_21-58-12-75.jpg

hl2_2011-01-31_22-02-59-15.jpg

hl2_2011-01-31_21-59-26-65.jpg

hl2_2011-01-31_22-04-52-28.jpg

hl2_2011-01-31_22-22-04-14.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: he kept abuseing the all chat and admin chat after 3 admins told him to stop it

Edited by n1ckkkkk

Just came to post another report, I have QUITE a few screenshots, will edit this post with them.

Okay, we'll start off with the gravity command. Uses it and then when I tell him it's not allowed, he responds with "I paid for it, I'll use it."

gravity_th.png

Next up we have him literally standing INSIDE of a T. He was baiting for so long I was able to spec him AND get a screenshot...

baiting_th.png

And now we have freekilling during lr. The t's deagle is CLEARLY further. His response when accused is "he attacked me," which is entirely untrue.

freekilling_lr_th.png

Here we have a couple uneven teamswitching of himself. I warned him it is not allowed after each offense, didn't even illicit a response.

unevenswitch_th.png

unevenswitch2_th.png

Now we have some off color comments. One of which I don't actually know if it is racism, because I've never heard the term he uses.

racism_th.png

racism2_th.png

racismidk_th.png

Here we have his specialty, spamming all chat.

spam_th.png

spam2_th.png

spam3_th.png

That's all for now, although I'm sure I can find a few more in between the time I started making this post and now.

Edited by Rawzz

ARE YOU SERIOUS? OH MY GOD KID ARE WHY DO YOU KEEP REPORTING ME ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH ME OR SOMETHING? Leave me alone I didn't hurt anyone.

First off I USED THE GRAVITY COMMAND BECAUSE I WAS STUCK IN A PLACE AND I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO GET OUT, I literally used it for like 5 seconds then it didn't work so I turned it off. It's my first day with admin I was trying stuff out dude leave me the hell alone I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm seriously not trying to hurt anyone wtf you're the only one complaining.

And I never free killed someone in LR wtF???? And I switched myself like ONCE wtf I didn't break a rule by switching sides I didn't know I could get i ntrouble for that. I NEVER spammed WHAT THE HECK? You're just making stuff up dude WTF IDK why rawz doesn't like me I've been following the rules! OMG you guys just don't like me so you're reporting me.