Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse From Da MonkeyMan

Tipsy

1. Abuser name: MonkeyMan

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:30633184

3. What server: GMOD RP

4. About what time: 855 pm

5. PROOF: Demo

6. Please tell us about the incident:

I was walking down the street with solveit just bought some weed chillin and this hobo comes out of nowhere and starts shooting at monkeyman which is a black market dealer and pulls out a auto sniper and kills him and so he starts questioning me on why i killed him so i ask him and hes like lemme look at the demo so he did and says in chat oh i didnt see a name but i still now it was you and so on

monkey.dem

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Ok well first of all ive been trying to kill that hobo ever sence the spawn and when i was about to kill him i see you with 5-7 and you kill me. I no it was you because the person was a women with a pony tail and i seen your name and right after i teled to u to ask why u killed me you were right by the death spot almost i seen it i no it was you. Anyway i only slayed you for it after talking to you with you deserved for RDMING ME it wasnt even a kick Just a slay.

I understand you thinking it was me but no offence i had a witness saying i wasnt there and you still say your a moron and punished me but you said yourself that you did not see a name and you said doesnt matter i know it was you