Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban site?

mrblonde321

Some reason I was banned and when I try to go to the place to check who banned me/why i was banned, a box pops up and requires a username/password. I tried my Hellsgamers website info but it didnt work.

Here is my unban request but it doesn't have all required info seeing how I cannot access it.

1. Your in-game name: Nintendo CaL

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: --

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:11762548

5. Reason for ban: --

Edited by F4ithl3ss

When I try to join it says "Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check HeLLsGamers.com for more info."

Just now I tried joining the Hellsgamers MG server and it says the same thing. I'm not sure why this is happening.

Maybe put me on the list then take me off?

Just double checking my steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:11762548

I currently play under the name Panda Raider [Team Panda] if that changes anything.

Okay here is my unban request I was ready to submit then. Thanks for your time nick!

1. Your in-game name: Panda Raider [Team Panda]

2. Server that you were banned on: D2DM

3. The Banning admin:

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:11762548

5. Reason for ban: Mic spamming. Sorry

Not sure when this happened so I can't remember very much of the situation. Either I was talking too much or playing music. Maybe I was angry at someone and spammed, or had a bad day but as I mentioned before, this was a long time ago and I don't remember it. I would really appreciate being unbanned as I am getting back into CS:S and would love to play on the Jailbreak servers once again.

Thanks,

Panda Raider

That's strange. I've been in another server and just randomly checking my server status on hellsgamers and it let me in. Thought I was unbanned but I guess not?

I don't exactly know how but I was in the server just now for some odd reason.

I can post my console lines to show that I was allowed into the server if you want.