Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

TS3 Unban Request.

joker.exe

1. Your in-game name: Joker.exe

2. Server that you were banned on: TS3

3. The Banning admin: ttaM

4. Your Steam-Id:

5. Reason for ban: Playing minecraft, got grieved, got mad, raged, said I didn't care about the grieving, ttaM thought I meant being in HG, perma-banned. Altogether, not a good day today.

Edited by Artillery
Status pending on ttaM.

From what I heard - you openly asked if Sync had stolen anything from you. People responded "no." You responded by raising your voice telling Sync you're going to get him banned. After I yelled at you for that, Sync said something and you openly mocked him.

Your turn.

No no no. I said Sync better not go to my house and grief me. Someone else grieved my stuff at spawn. If you wanna know why this whole thing started, it's because Sync thought that I "grieved him and kicked him out of my house" when in all reality, I just moved. All his stuff was still there. I even put an extra stack of cobble to make up for the difference but he got all mad about it thinking I grieved him.

0.o, not to make you angry or anything but you didnt give me anything, and i dont really want anything, i just wish you would chill out, right after monkey banned you for disrespect, you then disrespect me again and then swat banned you. just chill out (just putting in my input)