Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban plz

xkay

Hey yesterday i was banned for prob-blocking, by an admin (ofc). But it was not prob-bloking, the admin could not see the contact to open the door.

So please unban "ST@FF DOX" from your Gmod server!

The admin did not give warnings and if an admin need to ban someone they need to give warnings. "

If their is no warnings is it admin abuse"

Kind regards Xkay :ban:

I'm the banning admin:

I gave you several text warnings and even teleported to you, knew i had your attention, and told you to remove that prop from the front of your house because it was propblocking, as well as explaining to you WHAT propblocking is and HOW NOT to do it, and also WHY it is a rule. the reason i came in the first place was a complaint from a player (example: ADMIN, PROPBLOCK HAAAAALP!!!!!111). I gave you several warnings and you told me no. I banned you for 120 minutes for ignoring admins and propblocking. This ban expired probably more than 20 hours ago.

More information: There was no keypad. The prop was frozen, it was not suspended by any hydraulics/muscle, and it as well, did not have an invisible door on/near it. It was collided.

It seems you might need a little help. So anytime you see me online in the gmod server (press tab while ingame to see playerlist, My name is [HG] IPTRER ((Also feel free to add me on steam))), feel free to ask me for some building tips and how to not propblock, as well as how to build a badass base. I'll be glad to help you. Remember, the worst thing you can do is be insuboordinate of the rules and administrative action.

Meanwhile, check out our server rules Here.

Topic's in staff/council's hands now

Edited by Rick