Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

Conner MacLeod

I was a terrorist on [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com |HL statsx and was banned without any warning. I have never been banned from any server. All I was doing was jumping up and down on the 2nd floor of the crackhouse....(tired of being shot at from the CTs on the 1st floor and roof). Then was booted and banned. Please review and allow me to play again. If jumping up and down is not allowed, I want do it again. Thanks.

Hi, I banned you. Refer here: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/39503-quot-Conner-MacLeod-quot-STEAM_0-1-5333207?p=225890#post225890

What were you jumping to do? What was the purpose?

If jumping up and down is not allowed, I want do it again. Thanks.

You were using a map exploit(jumping thru the ceilings) to see the players above you. You broke the no cheating rule. Lets not try to bullshit us mkay?

P.S. Use the template or this thread will be ignored.

Not following this template:

This shows us you don't try to help us and makes it seem like we should just ignore the thread and wait till you fix the problem.

Edited by Never trust a hippie

1. Your in-game name: Connor MacLeod

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com |HL statsx

3. The Banning admin: Never trust a hippie

4. Your Steam-Id: Steam_0:1:5333207

5. Reason for ban: jumping up and down…won’t happen again

Unban Request - Resubmitted with Template Completed

1. Your in-game name: Connor MacLeod

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com |HL statsx

3. The Banning admin: Never trust a hippie

4. Your Steam-Id: Steam_0:1:5333207

5. Reason for ban: jumping up and down…won’t happen again. This activity is called glitching. As stated above, this won't happen again.

Do not use or do anything that will give you an unfair advantage during gameplay.

Play the game the way it was meant to be played and you wont have any more problems.

I will reduce your ban to 6 days since you followed the template and appear to have a genuine interest in being unbanned.

Unbanned... in 6 days.