Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

$BigJ$ Admin Abuse

Chadm112

So id like to bring up an event that occured on the hg garrysmod rp server that happend not too long ago where the admin $BigJ$ random demoted me to get my job as the mafia boss. After confronting him about this he said that i truly did rdm (which i didnt) and after complaining about it another player by the name of frost demoted him for random demoting, $BigJ$ then jailed frost for demoting him after which another admin by the name of =GR=Tommy0#PR unjailed him. After this $BigJ$ wrongfully kicked frost, claiming he random demoted and was being disrespectful (which he wasnt, he was just mad that he just got arrested and demoted by an admin for no reason whatso ever.) Then another admin by the name of UKFC stepped in to defend me, by saying i was with him the whole time asking to buy a gun off him, afterwards $BigJ$ took him aside saying that he must be a new admin and that he needs to toughen up because if he acts weak then other players are going to take advantage of that. Why i am posting this thread is because i think its wrong for an admin to job steal, then lie about what he was doing. And i wasnt the only player thinking this was admin abuse. If anyone request ill try to post some of the chat log.

mr chan

i watch u Rdm someone(spectate) and insed of kicking your i demoted you, as for frost, frost demoted me for no resaon when i brought him to me to talk about why he demoted he he said fk u fa**** i was building and ran away than i jailed him to make him stay so we can chat i dont know why the other admin unjailed him when i was dealing with him, i was typeing his kick Disrespect/ ramdom demoteing

1. $BigJ$

2. STEAM_0:1:11358487

3.[HG] 24/7 Serious RP server

4. Around 9:55 Central Time

5. Proof.

bigj3.png

In the first one you can look and see the mob boss has killed nobody

bigj1.png

Here is people questioning and asking why he did it. Multiple people demote big j instantly

bigj2.png

This is when everyone is like wtf why are you abusing admin, the he jails someone for no reason and then kicks them.

• 3 weeks later...

Since there isn't a lot context involved, it is very difficult to say whether it's a matter of just provoked anger in poor circumstances.

Based on what I'm reading here, I think BigJ thought he was RDMed by the person in question and in turn, didn't feel like it was right for the person in question to do it.

Basically, everyone needs to calm down and relax if one bad thing happens once because chances are, it is all a misunderstanding.

There's nothing more than can be done without additional proof or context.

Closing Thread.