Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

id like to know why you guys suddenly gave a crap about pr0n sprays...

Pensive's Wetness

i was playing on Crackhouse , swapped to CT and got kicked (change spray). i came back on, bitched about it (since you never never EVER complain about anyone sprays before) and got banned. Huh? :cry:

i like HG. id like to know if the management suddenly went complete pussy CS for Kids?

and -un-ban me please. i dont like the idea the having go somewhere else to play when i like the play-style here.... wtf, over?

Actually, I might add more days to your ban with this attitude.

When I kick you with the reason "change that spray" that means change your fucking spray,

what do you expect when you come right back in with the same spray and have the audacity to start bitching about it.

If you think your above the rules you are wrong, if you think you should start your own crackhouse server and let dick sprays on, go ahead.

Im moving this to unban requests, and I advise you to follow the template or you will be ignored.

1. Your in-game name:

2. Server that you were banned on:

3. The Banning admin:

4. Your Steam-Id:

5. Reason for ban:

Your ban is 1 day. Lemmie know if you want to add time.

Edit: Ban is now 3 days...

who's admin on crackhouse now? some retard banned me because of (oh my) my pron spray. did HG suddenly join the 700 club?

because of attitude. We have loads of loyal players, ur not special.

Edited by Never trust a hippie