Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:8885285 ("gun gAME"), STEAM_0:1:16168294 ("c#" aka "**{||")

I AM Your Reason

Server: JailBreak

Time: About 3:00-3:30

Guy #1: gun gAME

STEAM_0:0:8885285

Guy #2: "c#" a.k.a. "**{||"

STEAM_0:1:16168294

PROOF:

So he just comes in and c# switches him to ct in the middle of a round (dunno why, may've been a missed button) and knifes a bunch of us. We were all in big cage, where CT's cannot go.

banpls.jpg

*sighs* Again admins switching themselves to kill the other team...and what's worse is that it was an admin switching another admin.... Seriously what am I going to do with you Chanhuff and Gun -.- And Chan you should know better. you've had enough chances before when you bought admin and had so many abuse threads on you. And Gun I warned you before when you switch teams not to kill.

What do you think we should do with them?

gun gAME started knifing, but he did not switch himself so there is no abuse from him. in other words, he didn't abuse any of his admin powers by knifing.

he did freekill them though, but adding him to the T list would not do anything as he was already playing T anywat, and an admin (including himself) could easily swap himself to CT if he wanted

as to c#, who knows what he was doing. it could have been trying to balance teams, or he could have just been goofing off.

I would suggest couple day ban for both of them

I did it because he switched me to t in middle of the game and I was freekilled.

Also sorry for taking so long to reply didn't know there was a tread.

And GunGame had also been switching himself to t at beginning of round.

And I was not the only one he was switching to t in middle of round he did it to a lot of people witch was causing them to be freekilled.

Also I am sorry for switching him I sound not have did that I was just pissed off because he kept switching people during round and that he switched me during a round while giving orders causing me to be freekilled when your not even supposed to switch admins.

Edited by chanhuff