Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned Prior to HG40man

ap0c_^

1. Your in-game name: [HG] ap0c

2. Server that you were banned on: Whichever was being used for 40man/TeamSpeak

3. The Banning admin: n1ck/Awwik

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:26711364

5. Reason for ban:

To be honest, I'm not exactly sure. Those of us on CT were asked to hold down our mic button to be placed in a channel for the HG 40man event. During the period that everyone was being moved, there was whistling coming from a few microphones and random noises, etc. After being moved into the channel, I was almost immediately banned from TeamSpeak (permanently) without warning or knowledge of why I was being banned. I asked in-game why I was banned from the TS server, and the only reply I recieved was "post an unban report for mic spamming." I messaged Prius via STEAM, asking what was going on...he told me just to talk in game; I was fine with this, and went back to the game only to wait about 10 seconds for an HG server ban.

I'm still not sure exactly what happened, but if it was for mic spam during the period of people being moved, I apologize; I game with a laptop that has an integrated microphone that tends to pick up anything in the background (family, *my bird*, TV etc.) and I really have no way of preventing that.

Sorry for anything I may have done wrong or any inconvenience...unban please?

Edited by Artillery
Closed thread.