Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned from all servers

B16aHatch

1. Your in-game name: BhoPsKiLL

2. Server that you were banned on: I dont know the name of the server but it was a Zombie one but now im banned from all of your servers

3. The Banning admin: I have no clue,I just get on the server start running towards humans about to turn one into a zombie and I get kicked out 30seconds in play..later I try to reconnect and says banned.I know "Agent Fox Mulder" is 1 of the admins on that server but I didn't recieve any warnings or any notifications from anyone.

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:0:37274317

5. Reason for ban:

I don't know,I went to a HellsGamers Zombie server and got banned during play,I can join any server right now except for a hellsgamers one,Im really disappointed and would like to go on your servers and continue to give your really good admin Agent Fox Mulder some extra help.

I never had any sv cheats on,or anything to alter the game that it should'nt be if thats the case how come I have'nt been banned for all the months 3 months I played for "sv cheats" by this anti cheat thing.I call bs on this,I don't see why the (KAC) choose 4 days ago to ban me and not instantly.