Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG Danny Abuse

Monkeyman

1. Abuser name: [HG]Danny

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:16255199

3. What server:Dark rp gmod

4. About what time:8:15

5. PROOF:http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/0h/danny.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident: Well danny Teleported several times i tryed taking snapshots but i guess i dont have them but i have a demo of him doing it one or two times but he teled way more and he told me that "I'm in a admin meeting with lord bond and fatal" im not sure if this is true but He teled alot.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Danny, whenever I'm in the server I see you teleporting back and forth when it isn't at all necessary. I thought I made it clear to the whole GMod channel when I made an appearance, that using your admin powers to teleport back and forth to move around more quickly is abuse.

Now, as far as this specific incident is concerned, I'm not sure whether or not it was legitimate use of admin abilities. However, from what I've seen, you do this all the time and it needs to stop or action will be taken.

i understand i take full responsibly for my actions i abused my power i guess iv'e seen see so many people do it before that they've set a precedent and i have acted inappropriately and i apologize.

And monkyman you are not one to criticize when you are disrespecting other admins i chose not to post a report cause i felt bad for you. But to my understanding you care nothing of respect and i shall take action. All i have to say.

And monkyman you are not one to criticize when you are disrespecting other admins i chose not to post a report cause i felt bad for you. But to my understanding you care nothing of respect and i shall take action. All i have to say.

This thread is not about him, it is about you. Thank you for the explination above and please don't let it happen again.

Reviewed, thank you