Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Low Gravity on JB?

Muse

I know its a long shot, but if there was an admin on, I think having the possibility to do a Low Gravity disco day or something would be a nice new addition to Jailbreak. I know that its been done before, but I think it would be nice for all admins or at least more trusted admins to do it in failbreak.

if that is the case - i would suggest it being only in JB servers. Cos if it was added to all servers - all hell would break lose. Just imagine in Dust2! you could select low grav and jump on yourself (or someone else) to the top of a usually non accesible place and snipe people from their. CHAOS!

that would be abuse good sir :)

i think the aim of this thread is more to get the gravity command put in the list of paid admin commands

The aim of this thread is for admins to be able to do a disco day or something. Something new and more fun when admins are in the server. BUT, now that I think about it, it can be abused. I just think it should be allowed only for Disco days that are allowed like once every like 50 rounds or something. You can't keep calling them.