Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Player Abuse Report]

Dazflap

1. Abuser name: [HG] Monkeyman GET ON MY LEVEL

2. Their Steam Id: He's admin, you have it.

3. What server: rp_downtown

4. About what time:8:00

5. PROOF:http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii278/dazflap/aboose.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: Well, there were roughly 6-7 players raiding the red brick warehouse to get the money printers that were advertised to the street by transparent props. The players raiding were Jessicajoy as mob boss, a couple gangsters with her and several citezens and a medic (not allowed to raid if I am correct)

ANyways, me as mayor and the police officer ( who was lagging out on 215+ ping) watched through the transparent walls as this massive group raided 2 players printing money.

After Jess was wanted by police twice during her lockpicking and me and the police officer had been shot and unable to break NLR we simply watched from afar.

that's when monkeyman came up to us and told us that he was going to demote the both of us for not doing anything. Ergo explained to him that he cannot take on 7 people with a glock and 215 ping but monkeyman disregarded the comment and started a demote for me.

I know my proof is not 100% solid but you can take this as advice that monkeyman is liable to make childish moves as admin and if you need further evidence the most you can do is speak to Ergo.

Ok he did not die i seen you guys stand there the whole time while he was getting robbed and it dosnt matter if im admin or not its not and admin choice a regular player can demote alls you do is type /demote name reason ok so it has nothing to do with admin. I also am srry bc of your ping but ya its ur job and u were not doing it so i demoted or tryed at least

Okay, fair enough. You did not actually see Ergo and I get shot by jessica's mob, therefore you have a good reason to demote. /sarcasm.

In all seriousness, monkey basically summed up (in barely legible) english that he did not see us die yet he chose to demote anyways.

here's screen cap incase he decides to edit his last two posts

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii278/dazflap/baddie.png

/facepalm.

there was ONE cop. No screen cap of that but its your word against mine... and monkey, your word isn't too great right now.

for example:

Ok he did not die i seen you guys stand there the whole time

Dazflap did die. We killed all the CP as we were raiding.

I can post as much as I want, that's why we have forums so we don't have to discuss matters in game. Don't tell me not to post

As for the reason this thread is in admin abuse is simply because I want to raise the awareness that an admin on this server don't actually know the basic rules of gmod rp...

Sorry for making this douchebag remark, but if you can't play the game properly why are you allowed to administer it?

>.> I don't know why you would demote the MAYOR for CPs not doing there job. The mayor makes laws and the CPs enfoce them. 1) The mayor can't pick up a gun and start killing law breakers( That's for the CPs,) 2) if you're going to advertise that you have printers(Invisible walls) don't get angry when they get stolen 3) The demote was un-called for.

To staff: I apologise for posting this but i had to say something.

I can post as much as I want, that's why we have forums so we don't have to discuss matters in game. Don't tell me not to post

As for the reason this thread is in admin abuse is simply because I want to raise the awareness that an admin on this server don't actually know the basic rules of gmod rp...

Sorry for making this douchebag remark, but if you can't play the game properly why are you allowed to administer it?

Your concerns are noted. And yes, Monkeyman, he can freely post in his thread without an issue.

That's besides the point.

Whether it is true or not that the actions taken beforehand happened, we cannot dispute or prove whether they had happened because there simply is no demo to support either side.

Everyone needs to take a breather. This is just a game and one incident like this shouldn't be blown out of such proportions.

I'd invite anyone who isn't sure about a rule to read the MOTD or ask an experienced G-mod player.