Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- PaP3s

toomuchequity

1. Abuser name: -hg- PaP3s

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:32066085

3. What server: 24/7 MiniGames Server 69.162.66.138:27015

4. About what time: ~ 4:45am PST

5. PROOF:

changedmap.jpg

fuckmewat.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident:

There were two of us in the server when PaP3s joins. We have both been playing for the past few hours just us with a few stranglers who have come and gone... We were enjoying ourselves and PaP3s joins tries to RTV but you need two votes and there were 3 of us... only 1 person RTV and that was PaP3s and the server somehow changed... we were both in the middle of completing bob. The other person on the server was very near the end and without any warning the map changes...

It was fairly upsetting since we were both content on staying on that map for a little longer and PaP3s was only being rude acting like he ran the place (maybe he does). I just felt this was unacceptable

Maybe this is not a big deal... It said the map changed because of RTV but I do not see how that was possible since the other two people in the server never RTV.

I felt like it was worth posting because I felt like this was uncalled for. He could have asked to change the map or done something else. And he could have not told me to fuck myself

Obviously this is not the biggest deal ever but I believe it would be nice if he was talked to about this and asked not to do something of this nature again. Just because there are only a few people in the server does not mean because you have admin you can do whatever you want (IMO)

I have really enjoyed playing on your servers and it was upsetting that this happened.

Thanks,

toomuchequity

Edited by F4ithl3ss

First, I'd like to say thank you for coming to the forums with this concern. However, console says that there were 4 people in the server. Most likeley Pap3s, you, your buddy, and someone else. I'm not sure that Pap3s has the ability to change the map since he has a lower ranking of admin power, but at the same time, console never said 2/2 votes.

I will make sure to have someone else look into this

Um in the Bhop server sometimes the RTV will glitch. It has happen where people RTV and they never type out RTV. (This happened to me it was the last RTV on a bhop map and I was pissed.) When it says "RTV has spoken" it shows that the RTV messed up. This wasn't admin abuse in anyway. I understand that things like this will make you mad but just think of it as practice. The next time you play on bob you will be able to get to the end faster. That is truly the best way to get better.

Not Abuse.

Thank you for your replies!

If there were 4 people in the map then I have no clue who that 4th was and don't remember seeing him there.

Thanks again I trust ya'lls judgement in the handling of this matter. I enjoy playing in your servers. They are a lot of fun! Thanks for having them :)

toomuchequity