Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

temp banned ?

jkilla45

yea hi i got a few question of why iam banned i havent cheat or done anything to offend any one i want to knw why iam banned from dust nooblagore i want to knw how to get unbanned plz on banned me czu i do contribute to the game server so plz help me out

Edited by Artillery

ok why iam i still banned today i just got off banned and some jerk banned me again i only play like for 10 mins minding my own bussiness idk whats going on but i think this is wrong and not right for this too keep happing so plz get me unbanned i would be happey if this can happen

Edited by Artillery

ok HG i figure out the reson why i keep gettin banned one of yur admins instructors told me that i join a anti hell gammer group and i did knw that it will keep me from playing on yur servers i usally click on groups people send me i did knw that it will keep me from playing yea sorry that i join that group i unjoin the group so yea if u can plz let me be un ban again i will learn from this error i just made so plz un banned me